Wednesday, January 7, 2009

After 1 full 30 days from the 1st referral signup.


Today was the 1st 30 days after my 1st referral sign up under Tissa's Affiliate Programs. Exactly 1 month ago, i got my 1st sign up who was my friend of course, and the bad thing is, he only completed step 1 (like yeah most people did). But the good thing is i got paid even it is only 20%. I discovered that most internet users nowadays loved the way the affiliate marketers make money online, but they also don't like to spend money even if it only costs $10 a month! But when it comes to smoking (i knew some of you didn't smoke, but statistic shows that about 40% of the people smoke), many of them are willing to spend an average of $150 per month just to get cigarettes. The point is they are too afraid of spending money online to get knowledge or make money. Not all programs offered online are scam, you just got to be smart when you choose. I'm a victim of a popular internet scam 3 years ago, no need to mention name. Many promises the huge profits, but all of them are gone.
So back to what's my performance so far ya? ClickBank ~$64, HDP $20, ReUnion ~$19, GDI going to boom for long term, Referrals $210 pending payment + $125 initial commission by Tissa = $335! Still very slow after 1 month, so i need to increase my effort and invest more time online per day (so far i only took 1-2 hours online per day). You can get better result if you invest more time and money than me in this. Good luck, that's for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment